IT Operations Management
Digital businesses are always changing and there is a constant need to adapt. Sejel addresses these changes through the implementation of the best breed of IT Operations Management technologies. The firm achieves this through using the best practices. It focuses on three main pillars:
- Performance analysis
- Delivery automation
- Experience management
In the implementation of these tools Sejel follows a proven methodology which consists of:
These are some of the services that we offer at Sejel:
- Advisory IT operations management services:
Services in this area include:
- Strategy definition which outlines the ITOM strategy, addresses the current process and any gaps in order to achieve the business outcome, carries out tech mapping, and defines a clear path for execution.
- Product selection services focused on technology products that will assist an enterprise in matching their needs with their goals and strategies.
- Implementation of IT Operations Management Services, which involves product implementation using relevant industry standards and best practices.
- Service operation management tools that include everything from monitoring to updates, as well as knowledge transfer to training and upgrades.
- Performance analysis services where performance analysis strategy is assigned to packages and best practices in the industry are implemented with an aim of supporting organization goals and achieving greater visibility in digital platforms.
- IT infrastructure monitoring where availability of various infrastructure components are captured, resource utilization metrics are reported, and historical data analysis of servers, database storage, and networks is completed.
- IT application performance monitoring where diagnostic tests are conducted, and root cause and system improvement analysis are done.
- Algorithmic IT operations where monitoring and diagnostic tests are carried out with an aim of detecting problems in the system.
- Network performance monitoring and diagnosis where performance and availability of network components are monitored. Traffic and identity performance optimization opportunities are monitored. A diagnostic test and root cause analysis of the components are completed.
- Delivery automation services through which we help enterprises reduce error rates, cut costs, and increase productivity through offering a wide range of automation solutions. We give the best of breed solutions and effective market automation solutions.
- Network automation in which the IT workload is automated to overcome scheduled jobs and manual tasks. We use standards-based integration tools, for instance using web services for the integration of platforms and services in an organization.
- IT and BPA where we automate network provisioning, network configuration, and virtual networks, among other functions.
- Application release automation where DevOps are adopted and continue delivery with a number of released programs that are driven by automation. We automate best practices by moving artifacts, configurations, and data to different environments.
- Server automation where we maintain the current and accurate state of the server, deploy operating systems both virtually and physically through: server provision, configuration, patch management and configuration auditing automation.
- Experience management services with which we address the quality and efficiency improvements of a business’ IT services using a phased approach. We also allow enterprises to mature their adoption of technologies.
- Automation of tasks and workflow that are linked with the management and delivery of IT functions.
With our IT operations management services, your business will achieve the following:
- Overall improvement of level of quality and efficiency.
- Reduce operations cost.
- Improve general business performance.
- Improve customer experience.
- Minimize system outages.
- Accelerate modernization of IT service management.
- Reduce or eliminate service outages.