Unified Portal for Hajj
Sejel Technology has designed, developed and implemented a System connecting the National Information Center with the Hajj Companies to issue Hajj Permits for the Saudis and Expatriates residing in Saudi Arabia who plan on performing the annual Hajj Pilgrimage.
Minimize the pressure on Passport Agency and Al-Ahwal when they are issuing Hajj Permits , Preserving Hajji’s Rights and Control all Hajj Operators activities through Ministry Of Hajj
- 5 Million pilgrims were processed in the season.
- 1.8 Million Hajj visa applications processed in season.
- 170,000 Bus trip requests processed in season.
- Ministry Of Hajj
- Ministry Of Interior
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs
- Local and Internationals Banks
- Umrah Application Service Provider (UASP)
- Umrah Operators (UO)
- Umrah External Agents (EA)
- Sejel Custom Developed Software.
- Oracle Database
- TIBCO Integration Software
- Unix & Windows NT Platform
- CISCO Network Routers