National Water Company Hayat Roll Out
“HAYAT Digital Transformation” is to Roll Out “HAYAT System” across 11 directorates and NWC cities in batches. National Water Company wanted to standardize business processes for customer services across all Directorates of water in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This implies, all water directorates across the kingdom will have common business process configured which will enable business users to provide customer services & billing professionally and effectively.
HAYAT system is a package comprising of Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) application along with multiple integrations with existing NWC systems.
Unified fully integrated billing system and implementation of one bill template across all Water directorates in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
• More than 200 Million transactions were migrated in Hayat from Legacy systems in just 6 months
• All 11 Directorates Hayat roll out completed in around 6 months
• Target of around 1.7 Million bills per month to be generated from March 2020 onwards
• National Water Company, Riyadh
• Water Directorates of Medina &Tabuk (North west),
• Water Directorate of Riyadh (Central)
• Water Directorates of Makkah (Western), Qaseem, Hail, Jouf, Arar (Northern)
• Water Directorates of Aseer Baha Najran ( Southern)
• NWC Cities- Riyadh , Jeddah, Taif , Makkah
HAYAT system is a package comprising of Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) application with following integrations:-
• Integration with SADAD services
• AMR Integration
• Integration with NWC existing eBranch
• Integration with Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
• Integration with GIS
• Integration with Mobile Application
• IVR Integration
• Integration with EAM
• BI Integration
• SMS Integration